With the injection of pure oxygen, a significant increase in the efficiency of existing, overburdened sewage treatment plants is achieved quickly and economically. It ensures compliance to consent levels and makes cost-intensive extension of the activated sludge basins superfluous. Pure oxygen can be used alone or in addition to existing aeration. It avoids the typical oxygen limitation in, for example, high-load basins, selector basins and wastewater treatment plants which treat warm waste water.
The advantages at a glance:
- Overall increase in performance of the sewage treatment plant
- Sudden high-impact loads and constant overloads are reliably intercepted
- Safe nitrification
- Low investment costs and rapid implementation
- Cost-intensive and protracted expansion of the sewage treatment plant can be avoided
- For continuous operation or as a temporary measure
- Economical and flexible
With the BIOX-N process from Messer, the advantages of a pure oxygen supply are fully utilised. Messer offers oxygen supply, hardware and comprehensive process-technological support. We determine your oxygen demand, prepare a process proposal, design the required hardware and support your commissioning. For large-scale trials, temporary needs or short-term emergency measures, we support you as well and supply hardware from our rental pool.