Oxygen increases the quality of the combustion locally, which means that the replacement fuel rate can be further increased.
- Optimisation of energy costs through cheap, low caloric secondary fuels
- Higher adiabatic flame temperature
- Faster reaction speed
- Fossil fuels replaced by waste materials
- More rapid ignition of low caloric fuel particles makes total combustion possible before reaching the clinker bed
- Use of replacement fuels with even lower heating temperatures (solid and liquid)
- Replacement of compressed air for atomisation
- Additional parameters for kiln control (fast and easy to control)
- Stabilisation of kiln operation
- Reduction in CO2 Certificate
- CO2 Certificate for O2 production is Messer’s responsibility
- Greater gas radiation
- Constant NOx through adjusted oxygen input
- Less strain on the induced draft
- Increase in production also possible
In addition to the gases required for your process, Messer offers a variety of equipment for its optimisation under the brand names Oxipyr and Oxijet.
In order to select the optimum system, experts from Messer first carry out a comprehensive process analysis. Following calculations and basic engineering, suggestions are made for optimisation and further procedures.