Oxygen as an oxidising agent can improve burnout and reduce total emissions of CO and VOCs.
- Higher adiabatic flame temperature
- Faster reaction speed
- Greater gas radiation
- Earlier ignition and thus better and faster burnout of fuel particles
- Reduction of emissions (CO and VOCs)
- Additional parameters for kiln control (fast and easy to control)
- Less strain on the induced draft
In addition to the gases required for your process, Messer offers a variety of equipment for its optimisation under the brand names Oxipyr and Oxijet.
In order to select the optimum system, experts from Messer first carry out a comprehensive process analysis. Following calculations and basic engineering, suggestions are made for optimisation and further procedures.